 CAD / 7732
Re: Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:36:37 GMT

   File under:  "Gee. Thanks."

   I don't appreciate someone insulting my site and proclaiming its death,
all the while feeling the need to steal one of my images. This is just bizarre.

In lugnet.announce, Ahui Herrera writes:
We have the ONLY LEGO TRON site on the net!  I'm not talking about one or two
images as two other adbonded website have.  I'm talking about an entire
sub-website devoted the the grandfather of all CG-Movies TRON!

Lastly, if you don't care about the site but just want to see how you can
build your own LEGO TRON LightCycle or Recognizer then see our new section on
brickshelf.  Note that you can also get the instructiosn via our website.