 CAD / 7733
7732  |  7734
Subject:
Updated website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:01:03 GMT

After a growing amount of information which I wanted to put on my website, I
reorganized the menu structure and made a few new pages. There is a lot of
new information on out-of-date pages (like my bio page); almost every page
has been updated!

My new Virtual Construction center has links to how to get LDraw,
information about the K'nex parts library, plans for and status of the
Lincoln logs parts library and the Fun with Architecture library.

http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/construction.htm

I also feature a reorganized Download page, where you can download (I think)
all my LDraw files and my K'nex parts library. You can find the .dat file
for my Minifig Legs Feminine here and a description of them on my Lego page.
(Actually, after I posted the second version of those legs to .parts, I
found a few more lines I had to put in. You *may* wish to download the files
again. :)  )

http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/download/index.htm
http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/legos.htm

On my Lego Links page I have provided a button for linking to my ArTron
site, and code to go with it, if anyone would wish to do so.

http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/misc/legolinks.htm

[Phew!] I think that was the longest promotion of my site I've ever made!

Cheers!
--Ryan

Oh, and here's the home page: http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/home.htm