 Space / 13749
  SPACE FANS UNITE!

Read this post: (URL) the link to the Lego site. If you are not registered do so. Its quick and painless. Vote for 6941 Battrax. Our time has come! space. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

(...) Word, brutha. space. -Tim (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  We might get BLACKTRON !! (was Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!)

(...) Consider it done. Come on all you fellow space heads vote for the Battrax. Even if for some odd reason you are not a Blacktron fan it is still good for the pieces. Waa Hoo! -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

(...) I'd have rather seen the 928 or Blacktron Invader (with its two different logo-printed parts), but the Battrax is certainly good enough. I'll admit I was tempted by both of the castle sets as well as Main Street... but only for a moment. -- (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

I noticed that they chose a VEHICLE. I have heard somewhere that the Star Wars contract dis-allows production of non-SW space craft sets. Can anyone tell me if this is correct or not? -- Booga Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?! All your Lego (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

16 years ago, an allowance not spent on a sleek, mean driving machine of the Blacktron fleet. A foolish decision to wait 2 more months until a birthday. A crushing blow to find it was gone from the stores when Mom went shopping. Now the nostalgic (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!

(...) The official story at least is that there is no such clause, but rather that there are valid marketing reasions why they don't want to: it would dilute the market for both the SW and non-SW sets because people wouldn't necessarily buy both. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)