 Space / 13755
Re: SPACE FANS UNITE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:18:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Read this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/announce/?n=44

Follow the link to the Lego site.  If you are not registered do so.  Its
quick and painless.

Vote for 6941 Battrax.

Our time has come!

space.

-Jon

Location:  Moon Base Alpha

<space head crowd chants>

"SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE."

*stands behind podium flanked by Jon Palmer and Tim Courtney*

Space FANS  WE UNITE! <mic feedback>

<space head crowd chants>
"SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE."

The time has come... the gauntlet ("red wizard is about to die") has been
thrown down... We have waited FAR to long and been ignored far too often.
It's time to load up in the 928's and crank up the Mega Core Magnetizers.
VOTE FOR YOUR BLACKTRON BROTHERS.

SPACE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!  ... may we run out of oxygen in our tanks.  amen.

<space head crowd chants>
"SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE.   SPACE."

hehehe... I love it!!  Bring us more!

Chris <><