 Space / 13712
    Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes —William R. Ward
   (...) I can only seem to view the first image - your web page does not function very well with Netscape 4.7x. Can you upload the pics to Brickshelf so I can view them there? Or add "Prev" / "Next" links? Thanks. --Bill. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        thx and bshelf —Paul Hartzog
   thx Bill, I've been wanting to synch my bshelf w/ my website for some time. I'll let you know as soon as I do (hopefully soon) There is 1 pic of each of my MOC's including this one already on my bshelf (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)