 Space / 13698
Re: New species of Fleebnork discovered; efficient fuel source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:32:20 GMT

Yo.  First of all I wanna say I really dig the idea of a new Fleebnork
species used for fuel. This is a great idea to further along the Fleebnork
mythos.  I have these guys in orange and I have those trans orange bricks so
this comes in handy.  I guarantee I'll use this fuel source for an upcoming
project. (And I'm currently reprogramming some of my bots as harvesters
instead of killers.) :-)

Thanks Jon.  I figured hey, everyone has fleebnork eating holes in their
ships, why not make them useful?

Now with the geeking.

<snipped>

Ah, once again...fixed.  I'm just getting used to this space travel thing;
royal carriages and catapults move a lot slower. :-)

-Chris