 Space / 13672
Re: The Alternate Project: 462 Classic "Rocket Launcher"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:01:37 GMT

Thanks!  Unfortunatly, I was not alive when the Classic sets came out, or
even 'old enough' for the Futuron LEGOs whenthey came out. : '(  At least's
there's e-Bay!

I got a great deal on a group of sets: a 6933 Classic Supply Station that
was missing a few pieces and three broken supports (which most have been
gained through BrickLink), a mostly-complete 6848 and a mostly complete
1621, which are now complete through Bricklink and my own collection.  : ')
All for $27!  Now I just need Futuron people to man their ships, and Classic
ships for the 16 Classic people I got in a trade!  If it wern't for the
internet, I'd still be looking at my old mini-catalogs and whishing I could
still get those sets.  I still do that, but not as much. : 'p  Stupid
money...

--
Booga

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!
"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
This is a good thing you're doing, friend.  You can't help but get
misty-eyed at the nostalgic beauty of classic space.

My accolades.

Cheers,
-G