 Space / 13671
Re: Swarm Workers -- at last!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 04:34:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
This is a truly creepy model.....it looks as if it would rip you apart as
soon as look at you.   The storyline is hatching out nicely as well...sort
of has that Borg hive quality with the organic predator edge of Alien.

Great stuff...Giger (sp?) would be proud.

Thanks, Gil! I'm glad you found it that way: that's how I ment it to look.
I'm really amazed: everybody is saying everything EXACTLY as I'm thinking
it! That's actually the concept I based it on, the Borg & Alien mix.

Again, thanks for the + comments. :)

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/