 Space / 13669
Re: The Alternate Project: 462 Classic "Rocket Launcher"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 02:29:42 GMT

This is a good thing you're doing, friend.  You can't help but get
misty-eyed at the nostalgic beauty of classic space.

My accolades.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
I have crreated instuctions for one of it's alternate models, which I named
"Surface Transport"

See them at:

Booga

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!