 Space / 13642
  New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

Hi all, I've finally got around to announcing my new model. Heres a link: www.ozbricks.com/bat...yclone.htm Check it out and PLMKWYT, Zac Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

Wow! Fearsome tank. I love the last picture with the urban warfare scene. Keep building and sharing. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

Zac, If there is one thing I love in MOC's, it's compactness and this is definately a superb example. The full funciton of the track, turret and still enough room for a driver...a tough build indeed. Looks great! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

This is a great little tank. Very small, intricate and detailed. This and Gil's ETV have made me start on one of my own. :-) Great work. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Soden" (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Very cool model. I too noticed the 40K similarities, and think you did a tremendous job. (...) Great work. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Thanks Alexander. I wanted to do a much larger urban pic but most of my bricks were tied up in models. I did discover some interesting things about building scenes like that, though... If you enjoyed this model, you're gonna LOVE my one of my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Hi Gill, I agree muchly. Building MOCs is all about building your design to perfection - no matter how tough it gets. And the toughest part on this model was doing the fine detailing without going overboard with extras! It actually sat on my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Thanks, Jon. It was getting the detail perfect that was the real killer in this model! But it's nice to know that one of my models partly inspired you - usually it is more like the other way around! :D Zac (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Hi Jason. Thanks for the comments. A lot of work went into it so I'm glad that I got some positive feedback from everyone :D Zac (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Very cool! It reminds me of a futuristic Sherman. Great detail. One nitpick: it looks like the headlights protrude past the front of the tracks and would break if it hit a sharp incline. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank

(...) Thanks, Jeff. Thanks for pointing that out, I never would have noticed! It shows how much *more* thought is required for a model :D Zac (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)