 Space / 13596
    Re: SRF Personal Transport Pack —Jon Palmer
   Yes, I will be building this. And yes, I do curse you for owning that grey torso. :-) Gonna have to pick that up on bricklink or somethin. That Tan Mecha is just to expensive still. Come on with the LOM clearances walmart! A great little jetpack. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SRF Personal Transport Pack —Gil Shaw
   (...) The 'Grey Ghost' was one of my last 'dim age' purchases...he gets special treatment and lives out of the bins! (...) It is a blast to 'ahem'... study. Okay, okay - it's just plain ol' playing - you're never too old. (...) Just trying to return (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)