 Space / 13567
    Re: Greetings! —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I really like the ETV - functional and futuristic. I have been considering getting that polar set with the tracks, but the white wheels make me reluctant. They don't look so bad with the all light gray vehicle. The caribou is interesting. It (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Greetings! —Gil Shaw
   (...) Thanks kindly Jeff! (...) I know. It's really a drawback to the piece, but if the rest of the colour scheme compliments, I figure it can be passable. My first thought was to cover them with panzer-esque armour, but it just looked to busy with (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)