 Space / 13516
  What happened to Project Armstrong?

Hello, all, I was reading some old posts about Project Armstrong, and I was wondering what happened to it. It looks like only the planning stage was completed, and that the various sectios were assigned to people, but nobody finished theirs. If any (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What happened to Project Armstrong?

Hey, Curt. As you probably noticed I was assigned Ecological Engineering as well as Medical. Sadly, my Ldraw skills wern't so great at those times (nothing like what I can do now, as the Deux will testify: (URL) ) so I found it to be a bit beyond my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What happened to Project Armstrong?

(...) I sure would. From the planning it looked really cool. However, considering that everybody else quit the first time, do you think that it is viable? Maybe if we went ahead and built the first few sections, people would feel that it was (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What happened to Project Armstrong?

(...) I think that everybody quit the first time due to the fact that there were to many people in it. It would probably work better with a 2-3 person team. That sounds like a good plan to me -- Post or email me which sections you'd be interested in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)