 Space / 13509
    I'm an AFOL!!! —Stephen Pakbaz
    Hello everybody. I've been reading here at Lugnet ever since the first Star Wars sets came out, I've also posted a few times, and even made my own Lego website. Although I am not a Lugnet member...yet, on March 19 I finally turned 18 and now (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm an AFOL!!! —Jon Palmer
     Welcome to .space! Your plans sound very cool. Sounds like you will be bringing some good hard sci-fi to our group. I can't wait to see your MOCs. I too loved the Extra Stout. (In name and form :-) I've wanted to add that ship to the Shipyard for (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm an AFOL!!! —William R. Ward
     (...) [...] (...) Excellent idea... I can't wait to see your plans, and better yet, the finished product! I too prefer this kind of realistic "hard sf" approach. I have little enthusiasm for the fighter craft and warp drives of most space models (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: I'm an AFOL!!! —Stephen Pakbaz
      (...) Yes, I believe I did see them. I enjoy looking at oter people who have made MOCs along the same lines as me. I also did several "warp" and fighter ships, but got annoyed at my attempts to explain and understand how anything on them worked, so (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm an AFOL!!! —Alexander Zwagerman
   Wow, Stephen! You sure have some great ideas. The moons of Jupiter have always greatly appealed to me since reading Farmer in the Sky by Roberet A. Heinlein when I was a boy (I am - uhum - slightly older than you are). You'll love the book if you're (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)