 Space / 13509
  I'm an AFOL!!!

Hello everybody. I've been reading here at Lugnet ever since the first Star Wars sets came out, I've also posted a few times, and even made my own Lego website. Although I am not a Lugnet member...yet, on March 19 I finally turned 18 and now (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm an AFOL!!!

Welcome to .space! Your plans sound very cool. Sounds like you will be bringing some good hard sci-fi to our group. I can't wait to see your MOCs. I too loved the Extra Stout. (In name and form :-) I've wanted to add that ship to the Shipyard for (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm an AFOL!!!

(...) [...] (...) Excellent idea... I can't wait to see your plans, and better yet, the finished product! I too prefer this kind of realistic "hard sf" approach. I have little enthusiasm for the fighter craft and warp drives of most space models (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm an AFOL!!!

(...) Yes, I believe I did see them. I enjoy looking at oter people who have made MOCs along the same lines as me. I also did several "warp" and fighter ships, but got annoyed at my attempts to explain and understand how anything on them worked, so (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm an AFOL!!!

Wow, Stephen! You sure have some great ideas. The moons of Jupiter have always greatly appealed to me since reading Farmer in the Sky by Roberet A. Heinlein when I was a boy (I am - uhum - slightly older than you are). You'll love the book if you're (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)