 Space / 13489
    Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I work in a toy store. (as I have stated a few times.) A lot of parents refuse to buy Star Wars sets on the grounds that they are violent. These same people do buy Life on Mars. (which like classic space was/is geared toward exploration rather (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said —Alexander Zwagerman
   <snip> (...) I talked about all this with a bunch of boys whom I teach. I am helping them build a minifig representation of our school and they were complaining about the SW sets to be just too much about obtaining the cool minifigs and not enough (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)