 Space / 13478
  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I think you'll find little disagreement when I say you're not a typical twelve-year-old boy. In fact I think you have more in common with us AFOL's than with most kids your age. I challenge you: Show <set:497 Galaxy Explorer> and some more (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Yeah, I have to agree with you. Anyway... I have one more day of school left (until the weekend), and I'll see what can be done. I probablly will only be able to ask a few kids (naturally, because I'm different I'm a social outcast), but I'll (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)