 Space / 13468
13467  |  13469
Subject:
A minifig scale F-14....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:28:13 GMT

is what I ended up building. Not what I expected, mind you, because I just
wanted to build a swing-wing plane. That's all:) Then I got carried away.

The end result is a swing wing with working landing gear and landing gear doors
and an opening canopy. In the spirit of my other plane, the Canary, this one is
a loud color-red! So it's named the Red Hawk.

There's no QTVR because this model is bigger than the mount that I usually use,
but I might make another stand for it.

Let me know what you think!

Joe