 Space / 13452
  New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Hello great Lego-building community, I've completed my second MOC since recently coming out of my Lego dark age... Bluejacket is a futuristic helicopter. I consider it to be in the "space" family, so logically it must be for planets w/ (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

(...) Like it! Has a very predatory look. Wouldn't want to be stumbling over the barren tundra with that chasing after me :) keep it real, or in the case of space, unreal! Michael (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Nicholas, I love it! It really perches on the ground, it doesn't just sit. It looks alive, like it's about to spring. And the old Space Police color scheme is always a classic. Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

(...) Very menacing and insect-like. I would go the other way if I saw one headed for me. Jeff J (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Thank you for your kind comments Michael... I'm quite enjoying getting back into building, and I am looking forward to being able to post more models here as they are completed. Best regards, Nick (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Seth, I very much appreciate your kind remarks. I was decently pleased with the final "feel" of the model, primarily as it relates to the resulting angles on the cockpit unit and geometry of the landing struts. I have enjoyed having the locking (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Thanks Jeff! BTW, I especially like your microfig Correllian Corvette (on your brickshelf pages). I find the design extremely clever. :) Sure is interesting to think about it in contrast to the size of the LSAH Blockade Runner (set 10019). Best (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)