 Space / 13430
13429  |  13431
Subject:
Three new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 04:38:49 GMT

Hi all,

I have finally taken some pictures of my new MOCs and have been coding and
uploading all night. All are involved with moons of Jupiter:

The Europa Icebreaker, the ship belonging to Jeremy Kopal, miner/pirate:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/europa.html

The Ganymede prospector. Before the largest moon can be colonized, it has to
be explored and mapped:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/ganymede.html

The Io ore-transport Harvest Moon, a snug two-person ship:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/io.html

Main page of the LEGO Jovian System Settlers:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/glego.html

I am still saving for a digital camera, but these webcam-pics are not that
bad, I think. Hope you enjoy the tale of colonization by minifigs.

LMKWYT! Alexander