 Space / 13432
Re: Three new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:23:29 GMT

Very cool Alexander!

The Europa Icebreaker and Io ore-transport Harvest Moon are both excellent
space ships! Good job!

Even though the pics are blurry and dark, I could still make out most the
details. Next time, think about using even more lights when taking your pics.
You could always put your models into LDraw format, and render them. Just a
thought.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hi all,

I have finally taken some pictures of my new MOCs and have been coding and
uploading all night. All are involved with moons of Jupiter:

The Europa Icebreaker, the ship belonging to Jeremy Kopal, miner/pirate:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/europa.html

The Ganymede prospector. Before the largest moon can be colonized, it has to
be explored and mapped:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/ganymede.html

The Io ore-transport Harvest Moon, a snug two-person ship:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/io.html

Main page of the LEGO Jovian System Settlers:
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/glego.html

I am still saving for a digital camera, but these webcam-pics are not that
bad, I think. Hope you enjoy the tale of colonization by minifigs.

LMKWYT! Alexander