 Space / 13414
  Re: LRS

Weeeeeeerrrringggg... I like it. One gripe, the 4 dark grey and 2 light parts look outta place, but there's not much you could do about that, so all is good. And it is allways fun ot make something small to fly around the house right? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LRS

(...) I almost diched the technic bits for that reason alone. I tried out the Dk Grey pins but they didn't hold like the Lt Grey ones. All we have to do is petition Lego to make more of the planters in different colors then all will be well. My (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)