 Space / 13336
Re: An Opinion Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:43:37 GMT

imho:

the most innaresting pieces in 6897 Rebel Hunter
are the stands that stick out of the sides, that
look like girders.

6957 Solar Snooper has 2 canopies and 2 additional
trans greens used as 'canopies' but you have to put
up w/ all those wheels, and who doesn't have 20 million
of those darn things already? ;-) plus you get red
and black grills as well as 2 red whip antennae.

for my money tho
the Star Defender 6932 wins...
i love white, u get slopes and 2x4 vent bricks,
futuron minifigs, 2x2 vent tiles, 1x1 computers,
the list goes on....

and the black tubes (if they are the OLD ones)
the ends come off and they are more useful than
the new ones that are all melted together.

-paul

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Well, tomorrow(Saturday) I'm going to an orchestra competition, and if I get
a Superior or maybe Excellent, I'm offered by my parents twenty dollars,
bringing my total money to 39 dollars.  I think I'll probablly get a high
ranking.  I'm probablly going to buy an older space set(my only one is is
the Space Police 2 Sonar Security), and I'm looking at 3 space sets: Rebel
Hunter, Solar Snooper(around 5 dollars more than RH)  and Star Defender
200(around 9 dollars more than Rebel Hunter) Which do you think I should
get? This would be my first larger old space set.

John Kruer