 Space / 13335
13334  |  13336
Subject:
My Attempt at a large ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:52:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,
  I have added alot of pictures to my Brickshelf gallery.  Two of them had
direct influence from some of the current posting threads on Lugnet.  I just
wanted to thank you all for giving me hours of entertainment through your
advise.

I saw a ship by Tony Knaak called Gunboat and was inspired.  Here is what I
built:

I built this off the back of the 7143 set, I have wanted t ouse the cockpit
peice like this since I bought the alpha team aqua mech.  Eventually I hope to
make a Starfury in the same manner:

I am one of the few people who actually likes the new alpha team peices.

And finally here are pictures of my first larger ship.  It isn't finished yet
but it is close.  I learned how to make the cockpit after reading the thread
about half domes.  I will be placing a docking port on the top which I learned
to do from another thread on lugnet.  I wouldn't have been able to make this
ship without your help, so thanks all.

If you have any further commits or suggestions I am open to them.
Thanks again,
Ryan