 Space / 13350
Re: My Attempt at a large ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:57:46 GMT

I saw a ship by Tony Knaak called Gunboat and was inspired.  Here is what I
built:
I'm blushing!!! thanks.

I am one of the few people who actually likes the new alpha team peices.
I kinda dig them too just because I love yellow, and I was in Lego denial
when the Aquazone sets were out. It's my second chance to get some different
yellow parts.

And finally here are pictures of my first larger ship.  It isn't finished yet
but it is close.  I learned how to make the cockpit after reading the thread
about half domes.  I will be placing a docking port on the top which I learned
to do from another thread on lugnet.  I wouldn't have been able to make this
ship without your help, so thanks all.
Looks like you have learned alot about ships, but on a larger ship, wouldn't
it be used for longer distance flights? If so where do the crew sleep, eat,
have fun, and go to the bathroom?

If you have any further comments or suggestions I am open to them.
Thanks again,
Ryan

You really need to make your image sizes smaller, they are way too big. It
looks like you have a good camera, you just need to make your pics 600x800!!

out
tk