 Space / 13332
13331  |  13333
Subject:
An Opinion Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:23:43 GMT

Well, tomorrow(Saturday) I'm going to an orchestra competition, and if I get
a Superior or maybe Excellent, I'm offered by my parents twenty dollars,
bringing my total money to 39 dollars.  I think I'll probablly get a high
ranking.  I'm probablly going to buy an older space set(my only one is is
the Space Police 2 Sonar Security), and I'm looking at 3 space sets: Rebel
Hunter, Solar Snooper(around 5 dollars more than RH)  and Star Defender
200(around 9 dollars more than Rebel Hunter) Which do you think I should
get? This would be my first larger old space set.

John Kruer