 Space / 13332
  An Opinion Question...

Well, tomorrow(Saturday) I'm going to an orchestra competition, and if I get a Superior or maybe Excellent, I'm offered by my parents twenty dollars, bringing my total money to 39 dollars. I think I'll probablly get a high ranking. I'm probablly (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: An Opinion Question...

imho: the most innaresting pieces in 6897 Rebel Hunter are the stands that stick out of the sides, that look like girders. 6957 Solar Snooper has 2 canopies and 2 additional trans greens used as 'canopies' but you have to put up w/ all those wheels, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)