 Space / 13237
  Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)

(...) Mark Sandlin has built a really cool MOC of the Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter". (URL) Trotter (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)

(...) The pics I used for inspiration were actually on (URL) built a model of the Gunstar and I used the photos for reference. My model doesn't follow the Gunstar 100% however. I took a bit of artistic liberty and added the extra missile doors at (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)