 Space / 13200
  Jet and Spike

A while back I posted a Cowboy Bebop inspired moc, simply called the 'gunboat.' After extensive research on the show, I have created a few new mocs which you will see soon (tee hee). First I figured I'd wet your whistles with some (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Jet and Spike

(...) Hey, great figures. I love CB and your renditions are really good. I really enjoyed your gunboat too. What did you use to make the hair? What kind of paint did you use? Will you post instructions for your MOCs? Thanks Tony. (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Jet and Spike

(...) Thanks they took me a while the get the hair right. (...) I rebuilt the 'gunboat' which I learned is actually called the 'Redtail.' The new one is WAY better then my first. You'll be seeing it soon. (...) I picked a pack of Sculpy clay @ (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Jet and Spike

(...) I have an all yellow body if you would like to trade, please e-mail me if you want. >La8r< cj (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Jet and Spike

I saw the your gunboat last week and was inspired. I started last week to make a ship that shared many of the same elements but isn't nearly as good. I just wanted to thank you for giving me ideas that kept me busy for a few hours. My ship is at: (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)