 Space / 13187
  Re: I have been enlightened!

(...) I wouldn't say that it is more interesting or anything. In fact what it is I can't put my finger on. I think the classic space stuff is just plain cool. Actually, I don't like steamlined spaceships as much, I spose because they lack realism (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have been enlightened!

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsIoAx.LDK@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) cool. (...) Hmm, realism. I think I'm about to have a rant I've had before... If, for the sake of argument, we COULD argue about what was 'realistic' (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have been enlightened!

(...) Maybe realism wan't the _exactly_ correct word. You're saying why would one put a spaceship's guts on the inside. But equally why not. If shield technology is available that will protect the ship from micrometeorites and the like. I mean, if (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)