 Space / 13180
  Re: I have been enlightened!

I was raised on Classic Space. Sure, I was enamorde when Blacktron came out, but I still think Classic is so much more...interesting than Exploriens and the lot. Maybe it was the lack of SPUDS, Perhaps it was the fact that the mini's had no helmet (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have been enlightened!

(...) I wouldn't say that it is more interesting or anything. In fact what it is I can't put my finger on. I think the classic space stuff is just plain cool. Actually, I don't like steamlined spaceships as much, I spose because they lack realism (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have been enlightened!

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsIoAx.LDK@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) cool. (...) Hmm, realism. I think I'm about to have a rant I've had before... If, for the sake of argument, we COULD argue about what was 'realistic' (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have been enlightened!

(...) Maybe realism wan't the _exactly_ correct word. You're saying why would one put a spaceship's guts on the inside. But equally why not. If shield technology is available that will protect the ship from micrometeorites and the like. I mean, if (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)