 Space / 13153
  MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

Hey all, Now that my entire collection is sorted (massive sigh of relief) I've had some building time. This brightly colored beast is the result. I wanted to significantly improve on the Arachnoid Star Base: (URL) and LMKWYT! David Simmons Lugnet (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) Sounds cool, but I'm getting a 404 error... (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) Note the .htm on the end of the URL, line wrap. /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) After getting the link to work... WOW! That is really neat. If Insectoids sets would have been designed that well then it would have been a hit. An excellent use of pieces and I like the colors! Ooooo... I don't think I've seen your Explorien (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  working link! (sorry about the wraparound, I hate that!)

(URL) about that! Dave (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) Very cool! I never thought Insectoids had that kind of potential! --Bill. (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) That thing rocks! It looks great, and it doesn't possess the problem that would prevent most MOCs around here from becoming a set: Too many pieces (for the model size.) Whoever said that Insectoids would've been a hit if they'd built it like (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) don't see many people build alien vessels in .space, but I've seen a few things in the last couple days that lead me to believe that there might be more showing up soon. Thanks for sharing a great, original creation! (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) Wow David, That is very cool. Here are some of my favorite bits: The yellow hoses The horn/hair thingies The fangs The minifigs The color scheme Keep up the great work, Todd Trotter (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base

(...) Really cool design and color scheme! I wish I have building instructions! Regards, Damien (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)