 Space / 13173
Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 01:59:39 GMT

In article <GsFx5s.F95@lugnet.com>, "David Simmons"
<xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hey all,

Now that my entire collection is sorted (massive sigh of relief) I've had
some building time.  This brightly colored beast is the result.  I wanted to
significantly improve on the Arachnoid Star Base:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/Red%20&%20Green%20Widow.

Wow, that's really creative and alien-looking. Definitely original. You
don't see many people build alien vessels in .space, but I've seen a few
things in the last couple days that lead me to believe that there might be
more showing up soon.

Thanks for sharing a great, original creation!

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head