 Space / 13158
Re: MOC: Red & Green Spider Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

Now that my entire collection is sorted (massive sigh of relief) I've had
some building time.  This brightly colored beast is the result.  I wanted to
significantly improve on the Arachnoid Star Base:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/Red%20&%20Green%20Widow.
htm

Thanks and LMKWYT!

David Simmons
Lugnet #112

After getting the link to work... WOW!  That is really neat.  If Insectoids
sets would have been designed that well then it would have been a hit.  An
excellent use of pieces and I like the colors!

Ooooo... I don't think I've seen your Explorien version of the MCM before..
very cool.

Chris <><