 Space / 13076
    Re: lego changed molds / re-engineered parts, part II —Tony Hafner
   (...) I believe you have that detail backwards here. The older ones were in line height-wise. Not that it matters in this particular case- either one fits fine in the arrangement you describe. The version of this piece that has longer and higher (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: lego changed molds / re-engineered parts, part II —William R. Ward
   (...) I think you may be right. Just so we know what we're all talking about, I found the page on peeron.com that lists the parts in question: (URL) "laser" piece we are talking about is this: 3839 - Plate 1 x 2 with Handles (Moved to 3839b) - (Ref) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)