 Space / 12703
    Ice Planet contest questions —Jonathan Wilson
   Is it ok to substitute a few pieces in CAD models? Basicly, as far as I am aware, the folowing parts that were used in official IP2K sets dont exist in cad form: the 3 printed heads the special visor design the printed version of the raised (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ice Planet contest questions —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I understand your dilemma. The rules will probably be similar to the BT1 Contest (see (URL) although they are far from having been finalized. Design your LDraw model using what elements you have and if you feel up to it, you can create the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Ice Planet contest questions —Tim Courtney
   "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GqF6L4.12y@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) thread where someone asked if the visor had been made. I've never seen the part modeled in LDraw. Also, a quick text search (CTRL+F) of the Parts (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)