 Space / 12709
Re: Ice Planet contest questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:30:11 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:GqF6L4.12y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Is it ok to substitute a few pieces in CAD models?
Basicly, as far as I am aware, the folowing parts that were used in
official IP2K sets dont exist in cad form:
the 3 printed heads
the special visor design

Design your LDraw model using what elements you have and if you feel up to
it, you can create the missing elements. :-) You will have to share them, • of
course. But it will further advance Ice Planet 2K2 for all. I am not sure,
but there might be some unofficial elements at http://www.ldraw.org/

I did a quick web search for 'ice planet visor,' and only came across one
thread where someone asked if the visor had been made.  I've never seen the
part modeled in LDraw.

Also, a quick text search (CTRL+F) of the Parts Tracker Certification Status
List (http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/cert/) for 'visor' didn't turn up
anything.

-Tim