 Space / 12516
  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Thanx Dan, but considering the inspiration of Gibralter, you should of course have been made captain! Heh heh, and I like the way (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Or maybe Supreme Grand Admiral First Class (heh heh, sorry Muffinhead ;^) Hey, I think it's awesome to be able to create something that inspires others to build! The funny thing is I used to build some far-out stuff back in the days, before I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)