 Space / 12505
New MOC: Starship Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:16:11 GMT

Greetings .space,

After building for a couple of weeks, I've posted this latest creation:
Starship Explorer, an Intrepid - Akira class hybrid. This is my third
attempt at a resonably large and good looking spacecraft, and I think it
came out fairly well (I'm no expert on Star Trek ships). The pictures I've
posted on Brickshelf really don't do the thing justice (I think I need a
better camera), the ship is really big in real life, and suprisingly enough
it's balanced/built very well. There are interiors, though they are only
half complete. I should have more pictures up on Saturday if not tomorrow night.

LMKWYT!

--
Erin