 Space / 12504
Re: So...When can I actually see these turbocycles race?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:00:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dan Mattia writes:
Hehehe.  When?  I would love to see them race against the same creator's
other turbocycles.  Or possibly against other creators in a LUG fest or
something.  Could someone do this and make pics?  I'll host them on my site
if you want.  I just wanna see some turbocycle racing pics all edited with
the fire coming out of the engines and stuff.  Now before I ramble to far,
I'll stop.  Also, on an unrelated note, tomorrow (the 18th) is my b-day.

~Dan
My LEGO Site: http://lsa200.tripod.com/

I can all but guarantee they'll be racing at BricksWest in February. I know
my entries will be. Also, any existing Hoverthings will be racing or showing
off as well.

-Dave