 Space / 12555
Re: New MOC: Starship Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:07:59 GMT

Interior pictures have been added, and if your confused about a combination
lock being the mess hall, I urge you to read the interiors.txt file in the
gallery.

LMKWYT!

--
Erin

In lugnet.space, Erin Windross writes:
Greetings .space,

After building for a couple of weeks, I've posted this latest creation:
Starship Explorer, an Intrepid - Akira class hybrid. This is my third
attempt at a resonably large and good looking spacecraft, and I think it
came out fairly well (I'm no expert on Star Trek ships). The pictures I've
posted on Brickshelf really don't do the thing justice (I think I need a
better camera), the ship is really big in real life, and suprisingly enough
it's balanced/built very well. There are interiors, though they are only
half complete. I should have more pictures up on Saturday if not tomorrow night.

LMKWYT!

--
Erin