 Space / 12472
    Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor —Drew Lawrence
   (...) Niii...iiice. I like the medieval theme you've got going on with the bike. Great work, my friend. I personally dislike the music; I think something like Korn or Slipknot or Static-X would be a better theme song. (but thats just me, the heavy (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor —Wilson Raska
   (...) Ya thanks, I guess it's influenced a little by some of my castle stuff I've done. (...) Ya, I just threw Rob Zombie in there for the movie cuz it's kind of a high-energy song. But I do agree with you, the bands you listed would go great with (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor —Drew Lawrence
   (...) If you'd like to keep Rob Zombie, you know what would be a really good song? Dragula. "Burn through the witches and slam in the back of my dragula..." I think Dragula and that bike would go together. `Drew (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)