 Space / 12472
Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 05:45:26 GMT

Also be sure to check out the .mpg file.  It has a cool, showroom-floor type
thing going on.  And I think the music goes along with the Rancor's theme
pretty well too.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I like the medieval theme you've got going on with the
bike. Great work, my friend. I personally dislike the music; I think
something like Korn or Slipknot or Static-X would be a better theme song.
(but thats just me, the heavy metalist.) But I greatly enjoy the moc. ^_^

~Drew