 Space / 12474
Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 05:58:34 GMT

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I like the medieval theme you've got going on with the
bike. Great work, my friend.

Ya thanks, I guess it's influenced a little by some of my castle stuff I've
done.

I personally dislike the music; I think
something like Korn or Slipknot or Static-X would be a better theme song.
(but thats just me, the heavy metalist.)

Ya, I just threw Rob Zombie in there for the movie cuz it's kind of a
high-energy song.  But I do agree with you, the bands you listed would go
great with the bike's theme.

Thanks for the feedback!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/