 Space / 12463
    Re: Second Try: Motorcycle Contest Rules —Adrian Drake
   (...) What is this, an anti-Adrian rule? :) All 7 of the bikes I've made are in the same category (medium, non-steerable). How disappointing. Why did you decide to cap the entry quantities in each category? Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Second Try: Motorcycle Contest Rules —William R. Ward
   (...) I didn't count the studs on your entries. Would you care to suggest an alternate size that would be more to your taste? It's not final yet. Also, one of your bikes doesn't qualify for that category, since the wheels don't turn. So you can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Second Try: Motorcycle Contest Rules —Adrian Drake
   (...) I'm surprisingly consistent. One is 18 (the Firebrand) one is 21 (Thanatos), and the Vertigo is 28 studs long. Though I think I could enter the vertigo in the unlimited category, since it does something fancy. The rest are all 20 studs long. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)