 Space / 12459
Re: New Website Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:55:36 GMT

Sounds good. I like the plot and the features you will introduce. Post the
address as soon as you are ready and stop teasing!

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Keir O'Sullivan writes:
Well, its a website. It will have plot, my current pieces I need, and lots
of plastic goodness for the heart! Well I have to give the plot now or your
not going to look at it.