 Space / 12452
12451  |  12453
Subject:
New Website Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:18:34 GMT

Well, its a website. It will have plot, my current pieces I need, and lots
of plastic goodness for the heart! Well I have to give the plot now or your
not going to look at it.

It is the year 2060. After 10 years of fired hatred between two factions,
the Central Earth Republic, and the new Phoenix Rebellion, the two look
towards the stars in hope of gaining lost ground. Ships are constructed that
can travel the galaxy in a month, some which can destroy entire colonies,
and some which can collect the asteroid resources to resupply the exhausted
factions. Now the two spark their hatred yet again to see who will be
capable of conquering the entire galaxy. This is their final war, one will
be doomed. Annihilation is not a option.

Site features....

Unit Stats for Civilian, Phoenix, and Earth Republic vehicles, soldiers,
ships, fighters, and mecha.
Timeline
History of Two Factions
Links