 Space / 12452
    New Website Coming Soon —Keir O'Sullivan
    Well, its a website. It will have plot, my current pieces I need, and lots of plastic goodness for the heart! Well I have to give the plot now or your not going to look at it. It is the year 2060. After 10 years of fired hatred between two (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Website Coming Soon —Alexander Zwagerman
   Sounds good. I like the plot and the features you will introduce. Post the address as soon as you are ready and stop teasing! Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)