 Space / 12435
Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
The twist would be a surprise, but checking out the newsgroups I'm posting
to, you can probably figure it out.  It's called the Vertigo.  Find it on
the ground page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Bah!  You beat me to the punch.  I had one made Saturday night, but didn't
have time to take pics.  I must say tho, you did much better than me. ;-)
Very cool stuff.  Your bot went a totally different direction than mine did.

-Chris