 Space / 12434
Re: another turbocycle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:33:21 GMT

Steve Runnels <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GpunwI.7Jz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.build, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Isn't anyone going to say anything??

Yes, I think I will. :D

I'm getting awfuly sick of posting things and no-one ever comenting!
my apologies if the pics are below standard or something,all I have is • the
lego studios camera.

I get that too, but I don't let it bother me because I know people are
looking and that's all that matters to me personally.

yeah usualy I don't let it bother me either, but it just got to me this
time.
I'm just glad I didn't loose my temper, it would have got me banned from
Lugnet ;-)

I dig the "junkyard special" look. Some of my favorite cars are the ones
that some Joe put a lot of work into, in his backyard. Now THAT's a true
gearhead.

That's a HUGE rear wheel! Nice work, lets see some more. :D

---SteveR

thanks, I've wanted to do something with those wheels since I got them but
could never find a model they looked good on, I'm glad the "junkyard
special"  color sceme worked out all right.
I've seen people realy complain that somethings colors don't match. here's
the one I did last time
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10314 I used a different
camera this time,
the pics are just a little better.